The Steelers take on longtime rivals Raiders in one of the most exciting NFL games on gameweek 2.
The game kicks off on Sunday, and Judging by the mood and talk about this faceoff, it should be one of the best to open up the NFL 2021 season.
Pittsburgh Steelers vs Las Vegas Raiders Game Info
- Sunday, September 19, 2021
- 1:00 PM ET
- Broadcasting Channel: CBS
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Stadium: Heinz Field
Over/Under Betting Options
- Both teams combined have scored more than 48.5 points in the six of the last 17 games played last season.
- Last season, in 15 of the 16 matchups, Las Vegas scored more than 48.5 points.
- The Raiders and the Steelers combined recorded an average of 4.6 more points per matchup throughout the season than the over/under of 48.5 sets.
- The opponents of the two teams combined recorded an average of 0.9 more points in each game last season (49.4) than the current match total of 48.5 points.
- Last year, the Steeler’s average point total was 44.9. This is 3.6 points lower than the total in the upcoming game.
- In 2020, Las Vegas Raiders averaged 50.8 points in total, which is only 2.3 more than the point total in this match.
7 Points to Consider About the Pittsburgh Steelers
- Pittsburgh Steelers covered the spread in 16 games last season.
- When considered the favorites by 6.5 points, the Steelers ATS record was 3-4.
- Eight Steelers matches last season ended up in an over-the-point total.
- Last year, Pittsburgh scored 3.9 fewer points per game (26) while the Raiders gave up 29.9.
- The Pittsburgh Steelers garnered 334.6 yards on the average per game in the last NFL season. 55.5 fewer yards than the Raiders average of 389.1 per outing.
- Pittsburg recorded a total of more than 389.1 yards in the last NFL season. The team was also 1-2 against the set spread and 1-2 overall.
- In 2020, the Steelers turned the ball more than 18 times, just three times more than the Las Vegas Raider’s 15 takeaways.
7 Points to Consider About the Las Vegas Raiders
- The Raiders cumulative ATS record was 8-8-0
- Raiders were considered underdogs by 6.5 points on average in more than three games last season. The team successfully managed to cover the spread in two of the games.
- Las Vegas games ended up in over 13 out of the 16 matches played last year.
- The team bagged 7.6 points more per game on average (27.1). On the other hand, the Steelers gave up a total of 19.5 in last year’s season.
- When Las Vegas scored more than 19.5 points in the last season’s matches, it was 7-7 against the spread and 7-7 overall in most instances.
- The Raiders garnered 77.5 more yards per match at 383.3, while the Steelers gave up 305.8 per game last season.
- In the 2020 NFL season, the Las Vegas Raiders managed to turn the ball over 26 times successfully. Quick math shows that this is one below the Steelers, who recorded 27 turnovers.
Pittsburgh Steelers Players to Watch
- Of course QB Ben Roethlisberger is one of the top players on the Steelers’ history. In the 2020 NFL season, #7 threw for a total of 3,803 yards, averaged 237.7 yards per game, and 65.6% complete passes. In addition, Big Ben threw 10 interceptions and 33 successful touchdowns.
- Benny Snell Jr. is another Steeler to look out for. Last season, he covered 368 yards for the team, 111 attempts, and an average of 23 yards per game. He also scored four spectacular touchdowns.
- Kalen Ballage had 303 rushing yards to his name, a total of 91 carries and 25.3 yards per match. He also scored three touchdowns last year.
- Diontae Johnson has targeted a total of 144 times. Out of them, he notched 88 catches and covered 923 yards. His average was 57.7 yards per game and seven touchdowns.
- Chase Claypool recorded 62 grabs in 873 yards, nine touchdowns, and 54.6 yards per game. He was targeted 109 times.
- Juju Smith-Schuster was brilliant catching 97 passes on 128 targets, covered 831 yards and nine touchdowns. His average was 5.9 yards per game.
LA Raiders Players to Watch
- Derek Carr threw the ball for 4,103 yards, 67.3% of his passes were complete, and he recorded a total of 27 touchdowns and nine interceptions. His average was 256 yards per match that he participated in.
- Last season, Josh Jacobs racked up 1,065 rushing yards with an average of 66 yards per game. He scored 12 superb touchdowns for the Raiders.
- Kenyan Drake covered 955 yards on a total of 239 carries. His average was 59.7 yards per game, with ten impressive rushing touchdowns that often caught the opponents by surprise.
- Darren Waller recorded 107 passes covered 1,196 yards throughout last year’s season. He scored nine touchdowns and was targeted 145 times. His average was 74.8 yards per match. Head over to SISportsbook to find the best and most recent odds on Darren to hit his player props
- Hunter Renfrow covered 656 yards and 56 grabs in all the games he played. He also recorded two touchdowns, was targeted 77 times and his average per game was 41 yards.
- Henry Ruggs III managed to catch a total of 26 passes on 43 targets for 452 yards. He also had two touchdowns with his name and hit an average of 30.1 yards per match in the last NFL season.
How to Bet on the NFL
If you are a football fan looking to add excitement to your game, sports betting is now legal in many US states. You don’t have live in the state you want to bet in, if you are old enough to gamble legally you can bet on your favorite team from anywhere in the state. Visit the legal US betting app hub to find the best legal sportsbook apps in your state. Also, don’t forget to claim your free bets to get your bankroll going!
Sugarhouse is owned by Rush Interactive, which is one of the most prominent providers of online sportsbook and casinos in the country. In 2016, SugarHouse launched it online casino in New Jersey, joined by its online sportsbook in 2018. Since then, it became a leading casino and sportsbook for Americans. Check out their fantastic bonuses, games and bets available, and see yourself why when it comes to casino and sports betting in the USA, Sugarhouse is a Powerhouse
LATEST BLOG ARTICLES
March Madness seems to get better every year, and the 2022 version has not disappointed. Some favorites have dominated, while others have been dumped out much sooner than expected. Every tournament needs a Cinderella, and Saint Peter’s is one of the most heartwarming underdogs in recent memory. This tournament has shown that anything can happen, and US bettors have had a great time trying to predict these games and sometimes making great profits.
With February officially coming to an end, NCAA basketball fans are gearing up for perhaps the biggest March Madness in recent memory. Now more than ever before, there seem to be upset every weekend. Not only that, but college basketball betting has also grown exponentially in the past twelve months since the Baylor Bears won their first national championship in program history. With the hype now starting to build and Selection Sunday less than a month away, sports pundits have been speculating who they believe will bring home the trophy in 2022.
December has Christmas, January has New Year’s Day, February has Valentine’s Day, and March has March Madness. The time has almost come for the US’ favorite college sports tournament. The nation’s full attention falls on those teams that qualify for the tournament. Over the years, millions of Americans have taken part in local brackets on who will win March Madness.
SPORT BETTING APPS
Sports betting has always been an exciting way for fans to buy into the sport, in a way participate and add another dimension of thrill and excitement to the competition, match or any sporting event. With the evolution of remote betting first to phone, and later on to online betting, remote sports-betting not only became available to a wider audience, but also added a whole new level of excitement and magic to sports betting. Today’s mobile sports betting apps, which are readily available on both Android and Apple, are on the front line of technology, and alongside an exceptional slick and user friendly interface, opens to sports betting punters an entire universe of sports events, odds, games and features such as live streaming and in-play betting. Are you into NFL? Are you an NBA fan? Maybe your thing is baseball so you would like to bet on MLB? Or perhaps you are into world sports and want some European Premier Soccer betting? The mobile sports betting apps bring all of this amazing action to your mobile device, so you can bet on what you want, from wherever you are, at any time you choose to.
Are you a casino player? Did you always love casino, the atmosphere, the thrill and excitement, and most importantly the dream and sometimes reality of big winnings? You no longer need to wait for your next trip to Vegas, or wherever it is you are planning to go to a casino. Mobile and remote casino gambling has now entered to US, and it is here to stay. Already live in New Jersey, and closely followed by other states, Americans can now join the fun, download a casino mobile app from one of the top, legal and certified US casinos, and have all the magic of casino from their mobile device. Are you a BlackJack player? Or maybe you are into Roulette? Maybe Baccarat or Craps are your game, or are you a fan of slots? Whichever game is for you, you will find it on the mobile casino apps that are now becoming legal and regulated across states, and enable you to have your own private casino on your mobile device. It is legal, it is exciting, and it is magic.
For many, slot machines are the most thrilling part of the casino. The lights, animation, sounds and action take you into another dream world, where you can win huge prizes, jackpots, bonus rounds and what not. The Mobile slot apps that are now available in the US provide the world’s premier slots, all made regulated and fully compliant with the US regulations and laws. So you can safely and securely download the slots mobile app to your mobile device (where it is legal to do so), and have the most amazing slot game experience coming to life on your mobile phone. Are you into progressive slots where you get a chance at winning an amazing jackpot, or perhaps you are into an animated video slot that has branded content with your favourite movie, TV or music stars? All of these amazing titles are just a swipe away, all available on your mobile phone by downloading the mobile slot game app.
A lot has changed since the first games of poker were played along the Mississippi River in the 1800s, with Poker becoming a worldwide phenomenon, crossing the boundaries of a card game and considered by many a sport, with tournaments, leagues and champions. Being a game with friends or a professional tournament, the online revolution turned poker to be a game that is played and followed by billions all over the world. And then the latest stage of the poker uprising which is the mobile poker apps, which enable you to access any kind of level, tournament and game from your mobile phone, no matter where you are in the world, and what time it is, you can join in the poker fun and excitement and play against other poker enthusiasts like you around the globe. Poker is now coming home again, and becoming legal to play remotely state after state in the USA also. So now Americans can already download a safe and legal mobile.