If you either live, or are planning to visit one of the states where sports-betting is legal, it’s time to take action and start enjoying the amazing fun of online sports-betting. Whether you are a first-timer and is just about to dip your toe into the exciting sports-betting world, a long-time bettor in the casino or track that is now looking to take your sports-betting online, or an experienced online punter that is looking for new and exciting bonuses and features – we at BestAppBet write our reviews with everyone in mind.
Every sports-betting website, and mobile sports-betting app the BestAppBet team writes about is reviewed by our team of experts which includes guys and gals, experienced punters and rookie bettors, sports fanatics and techno geeks, and most importantly – people like yourselves that used BestAppBet to find the best legal sports-betting app or website for themselves, and were kind enough to come back and tell us all about their experiences: the good, the bad, and ideas for improvements. BestAppBet brings their feedbacks and quotes within the reviews, and we encourage you to contact us with your input and feedback also.
BestAppBet takes all the findings and put them together into a detailed, structured review for each legal online sports-betting website and legal sports-betting app in the USA. The BestAppBet reviews follow the same format, and walks you through the key areas, so you know what to look for and can compare between sports-betting sites and apps, to find the one that is best for you.
So here are the main points and guidelines you need to consider when choosing your legal sports-betting website and mobile sports-betting app. For more details, data and juicy bonuses and promotions, click to visit the BestAppBet reviews themselves):
- Online Sports-Betting Operator: Legal online sports-betting operators in the US are usually made of partnerships of the biggest names in the game, bringing together world-leading online sportsbooks together with American land-based casinos and sports-betting operations, mobile-gambling technology providers and more. BestAppBet will provide you with all the info you need to know about the companies that partnered together, when was the online sportsbook launched, under which online-gambling license it operates, and any other interesting and important info. This way you not only know that the sports-betting website or mobile app you are using is legal, you also know exactly who stands behind it.
- Bonuses and Free Bets: As the online sports-betting is its legal form is new in the USA, all these licensed sportsbooks that invested so much in their license and setup are now on the hunt for new sports-betting customers. And it’s a land-grab nowadays, as every sportsbook is trying to gain market share for its mobile sports-betting app and online sports-betting website. What this means for you as a customer? If you are a new, first-time customer you are in for amazing bonuses, free bets, free cash and more incentives as you go.
Many sports-betting apps and mobile sites will give you free money to place your bets just for signing up. Then when you deposit there are awesome match-up bonuses for every dollar you deposit, and the list of great bonuses and goodies goes on and on. Not only for new sports-betting customers, but as a returning customer to a sports-betting site or app you will also receive customized promotions such as odds and bet boosts, special betting terms for certain events or types of bets, and more.
BetsAppBet provides you in every review a very detailed section with information about all the bonuses and freebies you will get, how to get them, the terms and conditions for redeeming, and everything else you need to know about sports-betting bonuses and free bets. We also provide our own opinions, and the thoughts and comments of other users of that sports-betting app on the bonuses and promotions.
- Sportsbook Promotion and Rewards: Beyond the bonuses mentioned above, online sports-betting operators in the USA look at their customer as a long-term investment. Therefore you will be started on a rewards plan from the minute you sign up and start using the sports-betting mobile app or sports-betting website. Given that many of the legal online sportsbooks are owned and operated by land-based casinos and gambling resorts, these companies sure know how to treat a customer! Rewards plans offered are sometimes the same as the ones for the land-based resorts, and from the minute you start betting on the sportsbook app and website you will start raking up your rewards points, which you can later redeem either online for cash and free bets, or use them for your next visit to the casino or hotel for drinks, food, room upgrades and more!!
BestAppBet gives you a detailed review on the reward plans for sports-betting websites and mobile apps, including the different VIP tiers and point systems, benefits, and of course the opinions and experience of betting app users like yourself.
- Sports and Events to Bet On: Legal online sports-betting apps and sites in the US offer you an endless selection of sports and events to bet on. From major American pro leagues such as the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL and well as lower and Regional Sports and Leagues, and College Sports. There are also bets on Tennis, Golf, Athletics, as well as worldwide sports such as Cricket, Rugby and of course both Soccer from the American MLS (Major League Soccer) and all the biggest soccer leagues worldwide, in addition to smaller leagues in different countries. So you get the idea: you can find millions of combinations to bet on.
In the BestAppBet reviews you will find a detailed list of all the sports, leagues and events that are available on each sports-betting mobile app and online website, as well as guidance on how to navigate through and find your preferred sports. We also compare the selection to other betting apps and sites in the market.
- Types of Bets Offered: The US legislation allows online sports-betting sites and betting mobile apps to offer you many different types of bets. All bets in legal sports-betting sites are of course regulated so you are fully protected that these bets are regulated, reported and are done at the highest level of honesty and integrity. However in order to enjoy sports-betting online you should probably understand how to bet, which options are available and how to find them. Legal sports-betting mobile apps and online betting websites offer a huge variety of betting types, such as MoneyLine, Over/Under, Point Spread, Futures, Parlays, Teasers, Prop Betting and much more.
BestAppBet will review and list in detail all the different betting options that are available on a specific sports-betting mobile app and online sportsbook website. Make sure you also check our Guide to Betting for a more detailed explanation or each type of bet.
- Mobile Sports-Betting Apps: As all US legal sportsbooks have websites that you can use on your personal computer, nearly all also offer a mobile-friendly version that is customized for browsing on your tablet of smartphone. Moreover, as nowadays mobile sports-betting is becoming the preferred choice for many sports bettors in the US, most online sports-betting operators also offer a mobile application that can be downloaded and installed on your smartphone or tablet. Mobile apps give you more stability and ease of use as it is designed to provide the ultimate sports-betting experience on the go.
BestAppBet dedicates within each review an entire section for the sports-betting mobile app (in case there is one). We give you a rundown of the app, user interface, features, special bonuses for app users, comparison with the desktop website version, as well a comparison to other sports-betting mobile apps.
- Deposit and Withdrawal Methods: Legal online sports-betting apps and sports-betting websites in the US provide you with a big selection of banking and payment solutions, that will enable you to deposit money in order to make your bets, as well as withdrawal your winnings. Many sports-betting punters are just happy to use their credit cards, some prefer a good-old bank wire transfer, and others like to keep their online expenses separate and use different payment methods to pay for their stuff on the web. The US sports-betting operators cater for all customers, and offer a many different payment options.
BestAppBet provides you with a detail list of payment methods available for each sports-betting operator, as well as insight and comparison to the payment sections of other legal sports-betting apps and sites.
- Customer Service and Support: Many rank customer service and support as one of the most important factors in their online experience. There is no difference when it comes to sports-betting online, especially if you are new to a sports-betting app or website, and may have questions and need help and guidance.
The BestAppBet team contacts the sports-betting operator’s customer support whilst writing a review. We will contact the customer-service team via different channels (email, phone, online forms, etc.), during different hours and days, and with various questions on different topics. We then report back to you and rank them on their response time, professionalism, knowledge and friendliness.
- Our (and Your) Ratings: After reading all the detailed BestAppBet reviews, you will probably want to hear the bottom line of what we thought about a particular sports-betting mobile app or sportsbook website. Beyond the dry facts and hard-core data, there’s always the personal view of the user experience that matters just as much, and at times even more. Therefore BestAppBet concludes every sports-betting review with our own thoughts and conclusions. And better yet, as there’s no one better to rate and tell about a sports-betting user experience than the users themselves, we also bring you with quotes, ratings and comments of other users like you. BestAppBet encourages you (and all other users) to contact us with your comments and suggestions. We will publish it (anonymously of course) as part of our review.