Bet365 Now In the US
17 October 2019
Bet365 originated in the seventies in Stoke on Trent in the UK, but businessman Peter Coates. Forward to the 2000’s, and Daughter Denise Coates took the reins, took the business online and started building Bet365.com. The rest is history, as today the company employs over 4300 people and is one of the biggest betting companies in the world, with over 35 million registered customers globally.
Bet365 took its time entering the legalized US betting market, and in September 2019 launched its sports betting website and app in partnership with the Hard Rock Casino in New Jersey.
The Bet365 sports betting mobile app, like the company’s website is based on its global interface and infrastructure, with adjustments to the US market. And what can we say? Bet365 has done it again – and with a fantastic interface, wealth of sports to be on, some of the best odds and promotions in the market, and superb, committed customer support – it is set to be one of the leaders of the US mobile sports betting market, just as it is around the globe.
App Interface and Features
Bet365 took the “if it’s not broken, let’s not fix it approach”, and with that said, the company seemed to have taken the best parts of its sports betting app and website that is so widely familiar around the world, and bring it to the US punter.
The Bet365 sports betting interface has the same great look&feel that had set the standard for sports betting apps around the world. The screens are classy and have the Bet365 brand colours of dark grey and green menus.
The same functional design is applied, where there is a lot of information to be found on whichever screen you are on, all throughout the sports betting app. The sports markets available to bet on are always on top, so you can easily access them and find your sport on the left-hand side.
And there there’s also the great Bet Slip tool that is fixed into the right-side panel. Another feature we found very useful was the in-play icon that is set on top of the screen of the Bet365 sports betting app, which allows you to click and access this section easily.
Placing a bet on the Bet365 sports betting app is very easy and straight forward. All you need to do is click on a bet that is displayed and it will instantly be added to the bet slip. There you can browse through the type of bet you want to place, change the different stakes to see potential winnings, and select the bet that is right for you.
Information is very accessible on the Bet365 sports betting app, and there is a lot of it. You will need to drill down through sports markets, and select the specific ones you are looking for, and then navigate further into the specific bets you want. So unlike other sports betting apps that would pop on your screen suggested promotions and bets, the Bet365 mobile betting app requires you to search for your own.
We liked in the Bet365 betting app interface:
- Same familiar, effective user-interface from the global Bet365 sportsbook.
- Bet Slip and In-Play features that are easily accessible.
- A lot of options and information accessible through the menus.
- Fantastic live betting and live streaming.
- No clutter of advertisement and betting suggestions/promotions.
- Good link to a solid portfolio of casino games.
Can be improved in the Bet365 betting app interface:
- “Promotions” icon is hard to find, as it’s hidden in the bottom of the page, does Bet365 not want you to take advantage of the promotions and bonuses available in their sports betting app? Probably not the case at all.
- There isn’t a direct live chat support button.
- The Bet365 sports betting app presents a lot of information, and there is a wealth of choice. This is very good for experienced bettors, but new punters like to have suggested bets on key events and markets. There aren’t too many suggestions displayed on the Bet365 betting app, it’s more about you finding and customizing your own choice.
Sports Markets Available for Betting
The sports betting app of Bet365 globally is widely known and loved for its amazing variety of sports markets, events and types of bets offered. Looking for local leagues, college sports or the major sports leagues? Bet365 has it all.
This list below has all the markets we found, but there are probably more, just keep checking to stay updated on the Bet365 sports betting app:
- Football (NFL)
- Basketball (NBA and international leagues)
- Baseball (MLB and local leagues, etc.)
- Hockey (NHL and other)
- College Sports
- Soccer (MLS, EPL, La Liga, and more international and amateur leagues)
- Motor Sports
- Australian Rules
Types of Bets
As with any other aspect, Bet365 is all about choice, and there seems to be an endless array of possibilities for you everywhere you look in the Bet365 sports betting app.
The obvious choices are all there for you and in abundance: such as Moneyline bets, Point Spread bets, Totals, Future bets and much more.
- Popular Bets are made easy to find easy to find, most cases being Moneyline bets that the sports betting app will display prominently in a Popular Bets section. You can still select on your own though and find your individual choices with no problem.
- Prop Bets are also neatly organized and easy to find on the Bet365 betting app. The selection is huge, and the interface enables you to easily browse and click through these.
- Live Bets (In-Play Bets) are also a big feature in the Bet365 betting app, and you can find them using the in-play betting feature as mentioned above in the app interface review. The fantastic Live Streaming offered in the Bet365 mobile betting app adds excitement when betting live.
- Bet Builder helps you create and customize your own bets (for example soccer parlays), and the Bet365 app has a great way of guiding you through the selection of options whilst you do it.
- Cash Out lets you cash out early for reduced odds and control your wins (or losses), and there’s even a Partial Cash Out which enables you to reduce your risk but still keep skin in the game.
- Edit Bet enable you to optimize the bets you already placed, by making changes to the stake or even adding more selections to your bet.
Bonuses and Promotions
Again with variety and choice being the ongoing theme in the Bet365 sports betting app, this huge selection also spills into the bonus and promotion section. There are tons of different promotions running, be it bonuses on Unique Sports, Odds Boosters, Sign Up Bonuses and the list goes on and on. For example just a few:
- $100 Welcome Bonus where Bet365 will match your deposit within the first seven days.
- Multi-Sport Parlay Bonus, where Bet365 will boost your odds with additional legs you will add in bet.
- Unique-Sport Promotions enable you to find attractive bonuses and bet on your favourite sports, where you receive increased pay-outs of an NFL bet, money back on predicting a certain outcome on tennis, and more.
The great thing about the bonuses and promotions do not only make betting so much more exciting, but it also give you the chance to increase your winnings!
Bet365 also offers a wide selection of banking methods, which make it easier for you to deposit funds to make your bets, and then withdrawal your winnings, easily, safely and conveniently.
The Bet365 sports betting app offers many banking methods that provide minimal processing time and hassle, as well as no additional fees and charges for many of these options. Here are some we found for deposits and withdrawals:
- Online Banking
- Debit Cards
- Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard)
- Bet365 MasterCard (that also provides additional benefits and points).
- PaySafe (pre-paid card)
- Cash on Site (at Casino or Sportsbook venue)
Bet365 came into the US marketplace fashionably late, but it’s doing everything right. And pretty much bringing across all the best practices, technology, infrastructure, promotions and variety from its global sports book, into its New Jersey mobile sports betting app.
- The great variety of sports markets and bets.
- The familiar and strong interface from the Bet365 global sports betting app and website.
- Many cheap and efficient banking solutions.
- The Bet365 MasterCard gives points and benefits.
- Tons of information and features.
- Live steaming is excellent.
To be improved:
- Not a lot of instant suggestions, offers and ready-made bets for the novice bettor.
- Bets and promotions on some of the big American sports events are sometimes lacking.
- Deposit bonuses could be a bit more welcoming.
- Loyalty and rewards could be more exciting (possibly add some more Hard Rock Casino advantages).
14 October 2019
The UK bookie that started in year 2,000 in Stoke on Trent in England, became an interna
27 June 2019
Launched in 1997 and renowned today as a veteran player in the US sports betting world, 888 is a glo
26 August 2019
American gambling and hospitality giant MGM Resorts International has set out to compete in the digi